ALL IN GOOD TIME: "UNLOCKING THE SECRETS OF TIME MANAGEMENT"
Focused on concrete, real world scenarios, this training enables you to create your own toolbox of techniques and practical tips.
You will learn how to maximize your efficiency by coordinating your natural way of working with time management tools.
I. Your practical tools – acquiring the know-how to
Perform task quickly and efficiently by:
- eliminating unnecessary steps, keeping it simple, fast and efficient;
- practicing the art of evaluating and prioritizing your tasks.
Utilize efficiently a battery of organizational tools, including:
- diaries, task lists, storage systems for correspondence management;
- project management techniques.
II. Your orientation – focusing on
- What is important, identifying tasks which create higher value;
- Gaining an overview of your activities and their objective;
- Identifying your personal avoidance strategies with regard to time management.
III. Your perception of time – discovering how to
- Use the strengths of your personality to optimize your relationship with time;
- Reduce your stress, an important source of inefficiency;
- Regenerate your motivation to galvanize your energy.
IV. Your time and the time of others – learning the best way to
- Create synergies by putting efficient time management systems into place in collaboration with colleagues;
- Manage projects taking into account the different time management habits of your collaborators;
- Establish limits to protect your own productivity;
- Factor in the dimension of time when managing projects.
- Pedagogical technique includes sessions of experimentation, reinforcing comprehension and verifying appropriation.
- Approach is participative, entertaining, and includes a large number of practical exercises.
- Method is based on identifying your strengths and weaknesses in order to improve your time management.
- Methodology is presented in the form of fact sheets.
- Progress is measured at the end of the training by a comprehensive quiz.